COVID-19: How Does This Affect Our Clients?
We are excited to announce some of our location are now equipped to adhere to COVID-19 safety protocols and are accepting a limited number of appointments.
- Protective procedures such as counter shields, personal protective equipment, ample time between booked appointments for sanitization are in place. Face masks are required to be worn during your visit. Please check for updates as more clinics adapt their practices to serve you.
- Contactless drop-off is available for minor repairs for hearing aids at most locations; call to book your drop-off appointment.
- Our clinicians are available for assistance over the phone, and in some cases can offer remote care – please ask for details to see if you qualify.
- Check our weekly Facebook Live events – one of our hearing care professionals will discuss a popular topic and offer tips to keep up your hearing care when you can’t visit us in person. There’s a live Q&A at the end of each session as well.
- Like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/nexgenhearing/ to receive updates on our Facebook Live schedule, or contact us through Facebook messenger and we’ll get back to you.
- If you require hearing aid supplies such as batteries or domes, call your local clinic directly, toll-free at 1-877-606-6671, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for delivery/shipping.
Your health and safety and that of our employees is our top priority, and we will continue to monitor the situation in our clinics, while taking all steps necessary to follow the Health Canada guidelines for the COVID-19 virus.
Contact us for further information or support by calling your local clinic, call us toll-free at 1-877-606-6671, or by email at email@example.com.
Thank you and stay safe!