Location: 1200 Burrard St #404, Vancouver, BC V6Z 2C7
Closing Date: Until Filled
Are you a customer service star with strong administrative and hearing clinic experience? We have a full-time position just for you! Join the team at our busy clinic in Downtown Vancouver.
- Greets customers on arrival and makes them feel welcome and comfortable in the clinic.
- Ascertains nature of client business and schedules appointments with appropriate person.
- Responds to queries and requests for information competently
- Answers telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages.
- Obtains all relevant contact information from clients and updates database accordingly.
- Adheres to the customer service standards as documented in the NexGen Operating manual.
- Ensures individual adherence to NexGen office procedures and standard operating protocols.
- Prepares, edits and proofreads correspondence, invoices, local area marketing presentations, local area marketing brochures, local area marketing publications, reports, and related material using good language, translation skills and grammar skills.
- Opens and distributes incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally in the clinic and with also with other departments and organizations.
- Communicates clearly and professionally with internal and external customers.
- Organizes and schedules client appointments in computer software program – Blueprint.
- Creates and maintains accurate client files electronically in Blueprint and other filing systems.
- Retrieves information quickly and efficiently.
- Compiles data and other information to support operational activities
- When necessary, trains clinic staff in procedures and in use of current software, BluePrint.
- Manages and completes multiple tasks accurately and on time.
- Displays solid working knowledge of standard computer applications including Microsoft Office and SharePoint.
- Monitors, order and maintains office supplies, inventory, and equipment.
- Works effectively as part of a team to achieve established outcomes.
- Pays close attention to detail in all aspects of the job.
- Makes decisions using available resources and sound judgment.
- Completes clinic and office administration procedures on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
Salary: $18 – 21 per hour (dependent on experience)
The current standard company health, disability, and dental insurance coverage in addition to 6 paid sick days. Any other performance related discretionary bonuses if eligible.
Submit your resume and cover letter explaining why this is the role for you.
Join the NexGen Hearing Family
We hope you are even more excited after reading this ad. Become part of the NexGen family and apply and develop your skills alongside some of Canada’s finest Hearing Care Professionals. It’s a winning combination. Submit your resume and cover letter explaining why this is the role for you.