Audiologist and Hearing Instrument Practitioner
Full time: Port Alberni, BC
Due to the growth and success of our hearing clinics, we are currently looking for motivated, client driven clinicians to join the NexGen Hearing team in Port Alberni.
Our mission is to provide the highest standard of care to our clients. We pride ourselves in offering professional and knowledgeable hearing care services with a personal, friendly touch.
If you possess the following skills, you are the candidate we are looking for:
- A passion to provide extraordinary levels of customer service.
- The ability to provide the best experience and highest quality care for our clients.
- The drive to lead and enthusiasm to motivate your team to meet sales goals.
- Strong technical skills with audiometric equipment and computers.
- Strong communication and sales abilities are required.
- A keen ability to interact professionally with clients and team members is mandatory.
Audiologist/Hearing Instrument Practitioner
Eligible for registration with CSHHPBC
Join the NexGen Hearing Family
Our employees are our most important resource. We offer a unique and attractive competitive total compensation package which rewards you now, and in the future. Join the team at NexGen Hearing and apply your skills and develop new ones alongside some of Canada’s finest Hearing Care Professionals. It’s a winning combination!
For qualified candidates, we can help you attain your dream of owning your own business. We offer a unique opportunity to become co-owners of your own hearing clinic. If this sounds like the right position for you, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Ready to join our Culture of Care at NexGen Hearing?
Apply online with your cover letter and resume, explaining why you feel that you are the right candidate for this opportunity. Or send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org.