Audiologist and Hearing Instrument Practitioners
Location: 1221 Lonsdale Ave Unit 101, North Vancouver, BC V7M 2H5
Closing Date: 14/9/2020
Take advantage of this opportunity to join the NexGen Hearing team in beautiful British Columbia.
We have a position available for an experienced Hearing Instrument Practitioner/Audiologist to become part of our amazing family.
If you possess the following skills, you are the candidate we are looking for:
- A passion to provide extraordinary levels of customer service
- The ability to provide the best experience and highest quality care for our clients
- Strong technical skills with audiometric equipment and computer skills
- Minimum 2 years of hearing aid dispensing experience
- Registration (or eligible to register) with the College of Speech and Hearing Health Professionals of BC in accordance with professional requirements for an AUD/HIP or HIP
We offer a competitive total compensation package with an attractive base salary, performance rewards program; a comprehensive benefit plan; professional fee and licensing coverage and career advancement opportunities.
Join the NexGen family and apply and develop your skills alongside some of Canada’s finest Hearing Care Professionals. It’s a winning combination!
If this sounds like the right position for you, forward your cover letter and resume to indicate your interest.
We hope you are even more excited after reading this ad. Become part of the NexGen family and apply and develop your skills alongside some of Canada’s finest Hearing Care Professionals. It’s a winning combination. Submit your resume and cover letter explaining why this is the role for you.