Audiologists & Hearing Instrument Practitioners
Victoria – Sooke/Westshore
We are currently looking for a motivated, client driven clinician to join the NexGen Hearing team in our Sooke and Westshore clinics on Vancouver Island.
We pride ourselves in offering professional and knowledgeable hearing care services with a personal, friendly touch.
If you possess the following skills, you are the candidate we are looking for:
- A passion to provide extraordinary levels of customer service.
- The ability to provide the best experience and highest quality care for our clients.
- Strong technical skills with audiometric equipment.
- A keen ability to collaborate with clients and team members is mandatory.
- An understanding of various products and solutions for various degrees of hearing loss.
- A strong belief in one’s skillset and the ability to effectively communicate the solution to the client.
- An understanding of various manufacturer software and Noah.
- Excellent computer skills.
- An organized and methodical mindset.
- Must be in registered and in good standing with the provincial regulatory organization.
- At least 1 year of hearing aid dispensing experience.
Our team is our most important resource. We offer a unique and attractive competitive total compensation package which rewards you now, and in the future.
Join the team at NexGen Hearing and apply your skills and develop new ones alongside some of Canada’s finest Hearing Care Professionals. It’s a winning combination!
If this sounds like the right position for you, please email your cover letter and resume to [email protected].
Ready to join our Culture of Care at NexGen Hearing?
Apply online with your cover letter and resume, explaining why you feel that you are the right candidate for this opportunity. Or send your information to [email protected].