Full time: Surrey, BC
Are you currently completing a Hearing Instrument Practitioner program and would like some hands-on experience in a hearing clinic?
We have a position for you. It will give you an ideal combination – work in a hearing clinic while also gaining much needed hands-on experience.
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Presentation and speaking skills
- Sound computer skills and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Valid class 5 driver’s license and access to a vehicle for business
- Ability to use specialized test equipment
- Professional demeanor and appearance
Submit your resume today explaining why you are the best candidate for the position.
Ready to join our Culture of Care at NexGen Hearing?
Apply online with your cover letter and resume, explaining why you feel that you are the right candidate for this opportunity. Or send your information to email@example.com.