Full time: West Vancouver BC
We have an opportunity for an Audiometric Technician with Medical Office Assistant experience to join our West Vancouver clinic. As an integral part of an experienced and dedicated team, you will have variety and job satisfaction in this position. We welcome you to help us make a difference in our community.
This opportunity is for you if you would enjoy:
- expanding your office reception skills with more direct client contact
- working in a fast-paced, customer-oriented environment
- a relationship-oriented role that allows you to offer ongoing, personalised customer service
- being a member of a team of caring professionals, dedicated to making a difference in clients’ lives
- General office administration
- Client file management including scheduling, invoicing and billing in BluePrint OMS
- Basic bookkeeping, including monitoring, maintaining, and managing the clinic accounts receivable, petty cash and inventory
- Hearing clinic office procedures; booking appointments, selling batteries, accessories, invoicing, 3rd party contracts and forms
- 3rd Party rules and eligibility requirements
- Good working knowledge of the use, maintenance and workings of hearing aid
- Assisting clients with managing and maintaining their hearing aids, listening devices and hearing aid accessories
- Hearing screening in-clinic and for community outreach purposes
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Sound computer skills and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- 1 year of hearing clinic experience would be considered an asset
- Fluent in English.
Join the NexGen Hearing Family
If this sounds like you then you may be exactly who we’re looking for! Our team is a group of passionate people working towards a common goal –helping our clients reconnect with the world around them. You can definitely feel good about what you do if you work with us! We’ve worked hard to form our current family of amazing people and we are committed to keeping this dynamic. Become part of the NexGen family and apply and develop your skills alongside some of Canada’s finest Hearing Care Professionals. It’s a winning combination. Please forward your cover letter and resume explaining why you feel that you are our superstar!
Ready to join our Culture of Care at NexGen Hearing?
Apply online with your cover letter and resume, explaining why you feel that you are the right candidate for this opportunity. Or send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org.