Hearing Instrument Practitioner/Audiologist
We have a position available for a part-time Community Outreach Coordinator to increase community awareness of NexGen Hearing by organizing hearing screening and other community events for our clinic in Squamish.
This opportunity is for you if you enjoy:
- working in a fast-paced, customer-oriented environment;
- a relationship-oriented role that allows you to offer ongoing, personalised customer service;
- being a member of a team of professionals dedicated to making a difference in clients’ lives.
- Establish and maintain brand awareness through referral source contacts, trade shows, conferences, and community education efforts.
- Perform hearing screening, h/aid clean and checks and minor repairs at community events.
- Promote Assistive Listening Devices (ALD’s), batteries, hearing protection and other special products on a community level.
- Front desk reception coverage.
- Efficient, and able to effectively multi-task;
- Hearing clinic experience;
- Strong work ethic;
- Good organizational and problem-solving skills;
- Be detailed and accurate;
- Highly motivated and target driven;
- Must have a valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle;
- Must be capable of carrying out the physical demands of the position.
Join the NexGen Hearing Family!
Submit your resume and cover letter explaining why this is the role for you.
Ready to join our Culture of Care at NexGen Hearing?
Apply online with your cover letter and resume, explaining why you feel that you are the right candidate for this opportunity. Or send your information to [email protected].