Customer Care Representative
Location: 1940 Harvey Ave #100, Kelowna, BC V1Y 8J8
Closing Date: 31/7/2020
Are you a customer service star with medical clinic experience? Join the team at our busy clinic in Kelowna.
As the first point of contact for our clients, you are the face of the clinic and responsible for providing an outstanding client care experience.
- Manage incoming calls and answer product inquiries
- Collect and record patient information;
- Manage client appointments and maintain schedules;
- Third party and private billing;
- Assemble and maintain patient files and
- General office administration.
- Well-organized, efficient, and able to effectively multi-task
- Proficient on the computer
- Experience in a hearing or healthcare clinic is preferred
This opportunity is for you if you enjoy a relationship-oriented role that allows you to offer ongoing, personalized customer service and being a member of a team of professionals dedicated to making a difference in clients’ lives.
Join the NexGen Hearing Family!
Submit your resume and cover letter explaining why this is the role for you.
Join the NexGen Hearing Family
We hope you are even more excited after reading this ad. Become part of the NexGen family and apply and develop your skills alongside some of Canada’s finest Hearing Care Professionals. It’s a winning combination. Submit your resume and cover letter explaining why this is the role for you.