Customer Care Representative
Vancouver – Kerrisdale
Permanent – Full time
We currently have a position available for an experienced, service-oriented and caring individual at the front desk position of our clinic in Vancouver. If you are self-motivated, energetic and thrive on providing exceptional customer service, we want to hear from you! This is a full-time position.
You are at the forefront of the business and the first line of contact for our clients in addition to providing quality client care in an efficient, timely manner while managing the day-to-day operations of the clinic.
Please forward your cover letter and resume explaining why you feel that you are the right candidate for this opportunity.
The responsibilities of the position include:
- General office administration and management
- Client file management including scheduling, invoicing and billing
- Client service
- Answering telephone calls and performing follow-up calls
- Accounting and third-party insurance including Accounts Receivable, Inventory, Float, and Petty cash reports
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent computer skills
- Minimum 1 year of medical office experience essential.
- Technical skills in accuracy and dexterity
- Background in working with seniors an asset
Join the NexGen family. Submit your cover letter and resume today.
Ready to join our Culture of Care at NexGen Hearing?
Apply online with your cover letter and resume, explaining why you feel that you are the right candidate for this opportunity. Or send your information to [email protected].