Customer Care Representative
Full time: Surrey, BC
Are you a customer service star with medical clinic experience? Join the team at our clinic in Surrey.
As the first point of contact for our clients, you are the face of the clinic and responsible for providing an outstanding client care experience.
- Manage incoming calls and answer product inquiries
- Collect and record patient information;
- Manage client appointments and maintain schedules;
- Third party and private billing;
- Assemble and maintain patient files and
- General office administration.
- Well-organized, efficient, and able to effectively multi-task.
- Proficient on the computer.
- Experience in a hearing or healthcare clinic is essential.
This opportunity is for you if you enjoy a relationship-oriented role that allows you to offer ongoing, personalized customer service and being a member of a team of professionals dedicated to making a difference in clients’ lives.
Join the NexGen Hearing Family!
Submit your resume and cover letter explaining why this is the role for you.
Ready to join our Culture of Care at NexGen Hearing?
Apply online with your cover letter and resume, explaining why you feel that you are the right candidate for this opportunity. Or send your information to [email protected].