Customer Care Representative
Location: 201-4500 West Saanich Rd, Victoria, BC, V8Z 3G2
Closing Date: 14/12/2020
We are currently seeking service-oriented and caring individuals for as needed front desk coverage positions at our clinics in Victoria. If you are self-motivated, energetic and thrive on providing exceptional customer service, we want to hear from you!
- General office administration and management
- Client file management including scheduling, invoicing and billing
- Client service
- Answering telephone calls and performing follow-up calls
- Some accounting experience including Accounts Receivable, Inventory and Petty Cash
The ideal candidate will have
- Excellent computer skills
- Minimum 1 year of administration experience essential
- Previous healthcare clinic experience preferred
- Technical skills in accuracy and dexterity
- Background in working with seniors an asset
- Access to a vehicle as some travel between clinic locations is required
This opportunity is for you if you enjoy a relationship-oriented role that allows you to offer ongoing, personalized customer service and being a member of a team of professionals dedicated to making a difference in clients’ lives.
Join the NexGen Hearing Family!
Please forward your cover letter and resume explaining why you feel that you are the right candidate for this opportunity.
Join the NexGen Hearing Family
We hope you are even more excited after reading this ad. Become part of the NexGen family and apply and develop your skills alongside some of Canada’s finest Hearing Care Professionals. It’s a winning combination. Submit your resume and cover letter explaining why this is the role for you.