Digital Marketing Specialist
Full-time: Okanagan Region – remote work
Closing Date: May/05/2021
We are seeking an experienced digital marketing professional that can design, execute, and manage online marketing campaigns for: organic search, paid search, and display advertising, email marketing strategies, and social media management. Content marketing strategy and delivery, digital public relations, and initiating influencer marketing will also be a part of your domain.
You will work closely with the senior marketing manager, social media manager and graphic
designer. You will prepare reports to demonstrate results of your work. You will monitor return-on-investment from digital channels. You will play an important role in identifying and tracking specific KPI targets.
- Expertise with paid channels including display, social, search video, and influencer marketing.
- Excellent understanding of SEO, user experience, and content management, and WCAG
- Monitor conversion rate optimization in all digital marketing funnels, and constantly be improving landing page conversion rates, ensuring overall profitability and highest ROI and lead delivery.
- Setting up reports for data analytics tools such as google analytics to monitor goals.
- Develop and implement strategies to drive traffic to website and social media channels.
- Fluent with InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat Pro (Creative Suite) – print experience is a bonus!
- Marketing automation with e-mail platforms.
- Writing for different customer personas across a range of channels, including email, newsletters, social media, and blogs.
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing role.
- 2+ years of experience in graphic design and know the difference between an em and an en.
- Comfortable with concept development and brainstorming in a team environment.
- Proficient in managing multiple projects and have a deadline-driven attitude.
- Detail oriented with a positive team spirit — you are as comfortable providing constructive suggestions as you are receiving them.
If you share our passion for helping others, come join our collaborative, friendly culture. It’s a winning combination!
Join the NexGen Hearing Family
We hope you are even more excited after reading this ad. Become part of the NexGen family and apply and develop your skills alongside some of Canada’s finest Hearing Care Professionals. It’s a winning combination. Submit your resume and cover letter explaining why this is the role for you.