Graphic Designer/Digital Media Specialist
Take advantage of this opportunity to join the NexGen Hearing team in the Okanagan area.
As the Graphic Designer/Digital Media Specialist you will join our creative team to identify opportunities to expand our audience across the digital landscape. Creating digital assets and short form copy will be a big part of your day, but you also have the opportunity to work with our print and publication partners. If you thrive on variety and love to collaborate and ideate, we would like to hear from you.
You will work closely with the Senior Marketing Manager, Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager, and Marketing Coordinator to ensure the success of our marketing campaigns, and brand awareness.
- You will be working with a wide variety of digital assets, picture yourself creating everything from simple website graphics to developing videos for SEM display ads.
- You have an advanced knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, (+ Sketch would be a bonus).
- Producing print publications and marketing materials such as posters, postcards, window signage.
- You approach managing projects with intention and care.
- Layout high converting landing pages, appreciate the user experience and WCAG best practices.
- Familiar with digital marketing strategies and understand the analytics to track success.
- Set up marketing automation with e-mail platform ActiveCampaign.
- Writing for different customer personas across a range of channels, including email, newsletters, social media, and blogs.
- 1+ years experience in a digital marketing role
- 2+ years of experience in graphic design and know the difference between an ’em’ and an ‘en.’
- Comfortable with concept development and brainstorming in a team environment.
- Proficient in managing multiple projects and have a deadline-driven attitude.
- Detail oriented with a positive team spirit – you are as comfortable providing constructive suggestions as you are receiving them.
- Well-developed people skills, you are comfortable in a fast paced and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Your home office is your oasis, and you have prior experience working on a remote team.
Education/Experience That Will Help You Succeed
- Diploma or certification in digital marketing (or equivalent experience).
- Degree or diploma in graphic design (online portfolio required).
- 3+ years of professional experience managing client/vendor relationships.
Join the NexGen Hearing Family
This opportunity is for you if you enjoy a challenge that allows you to build on your experience and further develop your leadership skills.
Please include a cover letter and a link to your portfolio website to tell us what your resume won’t. Feel free to let your personality show through. Become part of the NexGen family, develop your skills alongside some of Canada’s finest Hearing Care Professionals. It’s a winning combination.
Ready to join our Culture of Care at NexGen Hearing?
Apply online with your cover letter and resume, explaining why you feel that you are the right candidate for this opportunity. Or send your information to [email protected].