Full time: Kelowna, BC
We are seeking a full-time Marketing Coordinator to join our high performing Marketing Team of remote workers, based in Kelowna. Do you enjoy collaborating with others and are not afraid to identify mistakes? If you are organized, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and keen for a challenge, we would like to hear from you. You will be a vital link for the Marketing Team and our Internal Clients. Your can-do approach coupled with your drive for excellence will contribute to our vision to be the leaders in innovative marketing for retail hearing services.
- Communicate directly with internal clients and media partners/suppliers to develop and maintain trusting relationships
- Oversee the project board, organize plan and prioritize to ensure timelines are met – follow up with internal clients on a regular basis throughout each project
- Manage the Yext location management platform, and ongoing updates
- Work directly with vendor and media suppliers to schedule and manage ad submissions
- Work closely with internal clients to manage the defined budget and execute marketing plans for local area marketing events, and photo shoots
- Be able to take minutes, manage the agenda and update action item list for Marketing Committee meetings
- Distribute marketing communications to internal and external audiences
- Work closely with the Social Media Manager to assist with social media posting, monitoring and customer engagement
- Strong research skills, able to produce original and SEO rich content for storyboarding, use on the website, blogs and magazine articles
- Post-secondary diploma/degree in marketing communications or equivalent work experience
- Post-secondary education in English, journalism, or creative writing a bonus
- Advanced business writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ office experience, preferably in marketing or communications
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook skills, (Microsoft 360 suite of products)
- Ability to multi-task, adhere to and identify deadlines and manage time effectively
- Ability to organize and prioritize own work with minimal supervision
- Strong sense of ownership and follow-through
- Must be proactive, and effectively problem solve in a fast-paced environment
- Be prepared to travel at least 4 times a year, and attend in-person meetings with the team in Kelowna 6 – 12 times a year as required
- This is a remote position, as a minimum, you must have the following equipment:
- Dedicated home working environment set up for remote working needs
- High-speed internet
- Camera, microphone for regular video conferencing
- Smartphone that can have apps like Slack, Monday.com
If this sounds like the ideal position for you, please send us your resume and cover letter.
Ready to join our Culture of Care at NexGen Hearing?
Apply online with your cover letter and resume, explaining why you feel that you are the right candidate for this opportunity. Or send your information to email@example.com.