The Clarity ALTO for Mild to Severe Hearing Loss with up to 53dB of amplification:
The Alto amplified corded telephone is the ideal solution for those with mild, moderate and severe hearing loss. This 53dB phone is the first on the market to receive TIA-4953 certification, passing the new industry standards for amplified telephones.The ergonomic volume and tone control is also perfect for those with arthritis.
This phone comes with the following Clarity Features.
• TIA-4953 certified for mild, moderate and severe hearing loss
• Amplifies incoming sounds up to 53 decibels and outgoing speech up to 15 decibels
• Digital Clarity Power™ incorporates hearing aid technology for clearer call quality
• Extra loud ringer volume (100 dBA)
• Clarity AudioCenter featuring ergonomic volume and tone control
• Built-in speakerphone
• Soft touch backlight keypad
• Ten (10) one-touch speed dial memory buttons
• ClarityLogic™ remote diagnostic service programs your phone at the touch of a button
• Clarity VoiceAssist talking keypad
• Oversized bright visual ringer
• Headset, neckloop and bedshaker ports
• Battery backup lets you make calls when the power goes out
• TIA-1083 compliant for hearing aid compatibility
• One (1) year limited warranty
This phone replaces the XL-50 which is no longer in production.